- Junior Olympic size pool to hold swim meets
- Championship tennis facilities
- Children’s play pool with fountains and spray features
- Fitness center featuring Cardiovascular equipment, free weights, Nautilus equipment, stretching exercises & classes facilitated by professional trainers
- Multi purpose room for Aerobics, kid’s birthday parties, and kid's movie nights
- Kids programs and events: Swim lessons, tennis lessons, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter events, scavenger hunts and much more
- Concierge services & Resort style landscape with open space for picnic and play area
- Day-care center for parents to enjoy dinner, golf, or the fitness facility without interruptions
Hours of Operation
Pool Hours (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
Open Daily 10am-8pm
Open Daily 7am-8pm
*after hours access is available with a key fob
Cabana Snack Shop Hours (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
Open Daily 11am-6pm
Please contact office manager Liz Zoeller at (317) 776-2000 x102, for current hours. Reservations needed 24 hours in advance.
Kids Summer Activities
We have a ton of things going on for the kiddos each year. Download the full brochure below, with information, dates and contact info for members to signup their children. Some of the classes have limited spots, so be sure to book yours today!
What's Going On?
- Private Tennis Lessons
- Swim Club
- Swim Lessons
- Junior Golf Camps
- PGA Junior League (13 & Under)
- Tennis Clinics
- Camp Sagamore Weekly Camps
Contact Liz Zoeller HERE or by calling (317) 776-2000 x102 to sign up or if you have questions.
Mondays at 9am: Yoga with Kelly Hansan - Hosted on Zoom - Meeting ID: 851 7149 6194 Password: 7wFdQr
Mondays at 10 am: Dance Cardio - Hosted on Zoom - Meeting ID: 868 3738 0843 Password: 0tViML
Thursdays at 2pm: Yoga with Kelly Hansan - Hosted on Zoom - Meeting ID: 851 7149 6194 Password: 7wFdQr
Thursdays at 3:10pm: Dance Cardio - Hosted on Zoom - Meeting ID: 868 3738 0843 Password: 0tViML
Saturdays at 9am: Pilates with Brook Smith - Please email Brook Smith at email@example.com to reserve your spot in Pilates
In person classes are limited to five people, plus the instructor. For classes hosted on Zoom, please click the link to join.